OPP For Small Businesses
OPP For Agencies
Press enter to begin your search
TELL US HOW WE CAN HELP CREATE YOUR DREAM WEBSITE.
Phase 1: Planning - Tell us about your project
Step 1 of 3 - About You and Your Business
1. Your full name
2. Business name
3. Your role in relation to this project (biz owner, marketing director etc)
4. We'd love to hear the story behind your business. How did you come up with the idea, why do you do it etc?
5. What industry is your company in?
6. What makes your company unique in your industry?
7. Who is your target audience? What is the demographic of your customers / users?
8. Who are your top 3 competitors? Please give their websites:
9. What Social media platforms are you using? (please provide URL for each)
10. Do you currently have a website?
11. Is this a new site build from scratch or a redesign of an existing site?
12. If yes, what is your website URL:
13. What are the goals/purposes of this website?
14. If you have an existing site, what do you like / not like about it?
15. Do you have any sample websites you like that show a site layout and look that you like? If so, please indicate the links here and explain what you like/don't like about them:
16. Do you already have a hosting account set up? If yes, with who and which type of account (basic, VPS etc)?
17. Are you happy with your web host or would you like a recommendation of another?
18. Do you already have a domain name registered? If so, where?
19. Do you have a brand guide?
20. Will you need an e-commerce/payment taking feature on your site?
21. If yes, how many products and services will you sell through your site? Please generally describe the type of product/service.
22. Click all that apply to what you would like for your site:
Help setting up web hosting / domain name
Help setting up domain specific email addresses (example email@example.com)
User login / membership site plugin setup
Online live-chat plugin setup
Pop-up design and setup
Help writing / reviewing website content
Ongoing website maintenance / management once the site is built
Custom graphics / image editing
One:one consulting calls with an online marketer during design process to make sure your ideas have the potential for maximum lead conversion potential
23. Which pages do you want to have on your website (home, about, services, contact us etc)? Please number them.
24. Do you have your own high resolution graphics (at least 300 dpi) to use on the website? Will we need to use stock photos or a mix of both?
25. Will your site require any custom plugins, API integrations etc? If so, which?
26. Do you need your site in multiple languages? Which?
27. Are you going to integrate the site with any email marketing service?
28. Do you need a portfolio page? If yes, how many items?
29. Do you have any page wireframes / sketches of the layout you’d like per page ready or will those need to be produced as part of the scope of work?
30. How many screen resolutions do you want your site optimized for? 3 is standard but you may want more options.
Mobile (standard) - approx 480 pixels
Tablet (standard) - approx 768 pixels
Laptop (standard) - approx 1200 pixels and above
Desktop - approximately 1600 pixels
Widescreen desktop - approximately 1900+ pixels
To make your site mobile responsive is something that takes some time and is not an simple or fast process. Your website will be built first to look best on a desktop computer and then from there we write custom code to make sure it also looks great on other screen resolutions. The number of screen resolutions you want your site optimized for will affect the price. We are happy to explain mobile responsive design in more detail on a phone call as it can be very confusing with an endless number of screen resolutions available in today's marketplace that your site will need to work on and each one will display your site differently.
31. Do you have 3-5 hours/week available for the next month to work with us on the planning / design of your website?
32. Building a website will initially require a lot of your involvement as we plan the project and start design mockups. How quickly will you respond to emails or calls if we have questions about your website once we start working (so as to avoid the project running into delays)?
33. How did you hear about us?
34. We know you have a lot of choices when it comes to your project. Why are you specifically interested to work with us?
35. Have you ever had a website built by a team or a developer before? What was your experience (tell us the good, bad and the ugly)?
36. We want to give you a 5 star experience and want to understand what that means to you in advance. How will you be deciding if the project is a success or not?
37. How many people will be involved in the planning of your site? (From our experience, it is best for us to work with only one person/decision maker to avoid the "too many cooks in the kitchen" scenario.)
38. How would your describe your tech ability (low, medium, high)?
39. Do you plan to take over the site once it is done?
Yes, I need to be able to manage it myself
No, I want a developer to manage any ongoing changes
40. Do you prefer to talk about your project via skype or phone?
41. Skype ID / phone number
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region
ZIP / Postal Code
Antigua and Barbuda
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Central African Republic
Congo, Democratic Republic of the
Congo, Republic of the
Northern Mariana Islands
Palestine, State of
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates
Virgin Islands, British
Virgin Islands, U.S.
43. Email Address
44. Best Time Of Day To Contact You
45. Ideal Completion Date (please allow a minimum of 45-60 days for a full site build/rebuild)
46. Project Budget Range
47. Do you have any other specifications or need specific functionality that has not been addressed?
This iframe contains the logic required to handle AJAX powered Gravity Forms.
PHONE ANSWERING HOURS (MON – FRI) – 8:30AM – 1:30PM (PST)
TOLL FREE# - (888) 813-0533
Book a Callback
OPP For Small Businesses
OPP For Agencies