Key#1: Set Up Website Security
So you have built your website, it is looking great and you are excited to use it to grow your business but you have one more step to protect your investment – setting up website security. Having a website without protection from hackers is like buying a house without owning insurance. Don’t let all your hard work and money be wasted because of a hacker destroying your site. Keep them out with SiteLock.
Key 2: Hire A Marketing Team
You’re at the end of your project and you can’t wait to have people find your business online but you check your traffic reports and notice that no one is coming to your website. Having a website is one thing, getting traffic to it is quite another and is the job on an experienced online marketer (search engine optimization, social media marketing, online advertising). Save yourself tons of time and headache by having an expert help you grow your business online.
Key#3: Set Up Maintenance Package
CLICK TO WATCH VIDEO
Creating a website is a lot like buying a car. Initially everything is working perfect but over time you notice that your engine or battery light comes on telling you it is time for a tune-up to make sure everything continues to run great and to prevent any permanent damage to your vehicle. To keep your website running smoothly and prevent any expensive, preventable website problems due to changes in technology etc, you too will need ongoing professional help in the form of a website maintenance package.
1. Regular Maintenance (will check for website issues and make tune-ups every week). This service is helpful for big websites that have blog/ecommerce functionality and who regularly update posts, products, and add pages to their website.
2. Once a Month (will check for website issues and make tune-ups every month). This service is helpful for big websites that have blog/ecommerce functionality but do not regularly update posts, products, and add pages to their website.
3. Once on 3 months (will check for website issues and make tune-ups every quarter). This service is helpful for small websites who do not have a blog nor ecommerce.
• Update WordPress, Theme, Plugins
• Check all website functionality is working properly
• Check mewsletter integration is working properly
• Broken link checking, broken image checking.
• Database optimized and removed junk files
• Website backup tool checking / maintaining a current website backup
• Provide details idea if anything new come on website technology depending on website niche.
• Check web tools google webmaster, google analytics working properly.
• Content management / maintaining blog
• Consulting / Training on how to use your website
Our website maintenance packages are custom made to fit the needs of your specific website. Please contact us for more details.